Request Early Help Support


Go To Section


Items marked mandatory must be completed

Your request
Are you contacting us about:
Are you contacting us about: mandatory field

Information sharing consent
Agencies and organisations in Norfolk are working together differently to better meet the needs of residents / families and provide the help that they need as early as possible. In order to help residents / families get the support they need, we need to be better at how we share information with each other about the residents / families we are supporting. We need your permission to do this. If you change your mind you can withdraw your permission.
Information about you and your family will normally only be shared with your consent.
The only times we might share information without your consent is if it is necessary:
  • To find out if a child or adult is at risk of harm or we need to help a child or adult who is at risk of harm; or
  • For the prevention or detection of crime.
So that we can work with you as well as other members of your family, it is important that everyone gives their permission for their information to be shared. Your children can give their own permission if they are old enough to understand what this means. The information will be recorded and stored in written and electronic form. Each organisation with whom your information is shared will comply with the Data Protection Act 1998.
Please confirm that you agree to the following...
I understand the information gathered regarding me/my family will be used for the purpose of providing Early Help services to myself / my family, and this may include the information being sent to Norfolk County Council and held and shared with the early help services below for the purposes of;
  1. The provision of Early Help services to me and my family
  2. Establishing whether I am eligible for the Early Help / Family Focus service
  3. Evaluating and assessing how these services have benefited me and my family.
Early help services may include but are not limited to; Norfolk County Council, Children's Centres, Department for Work and Pensions, Health services, Local City & District Councils, Norfolk Constabulary, Probation, Registered Social Landlords, Schools, Early Years settings, Voluntary Agencies, Youth offending team.
For Safeguarding Concerns please call the Multi Agency Safeguarding Hub on 0344 800 8020.
Your consent
Please list any individual or organisation that you do not want your information to be shared with.